Are you competitive or just want some bragging rights? If you fit either or both descriptions you should enter one of the three Engineering and Technology Expo high school competitions. All competitions can have individual or team participants. The Egg Drop and Balsa Wood Competitions require you to submit devices built before the E&T Expo. The Mystery Challenge requires no preparation.
The games for the 2019 Expo will be different from preivous years. The new competion rules woll be posted mid-November.
2018 Competition Winners
- Buckeye High School: Laura Gremillion and Gabe Hoosier
- Buckeye High School: Ryan Campbell and Gabe Hoosier
- Buckeye High School: Laley Hoosier and Gabe Hoosier
- Buckeye High School: Aubree Lampert, Troy Carman, Marlee Paulk, Haley Prestridge,
- West St. Mary: Kayla Barbo, Hannah Verret, Conner Anderson, Tayla Bernauev
- Buckeye High School: Sarah Harrison, Xana Toth, Ryan Campbell, Riley Nugent
Mystery Design Challenge
- Buckeye High School: Tory Carman, Aubree Lampert, Marlee Paulk
- Assembly Christian: Hope Cochran, G.P. Robichaux, Kylan Dupre
- Episcopal School of Acadiana: Joshua Feist