We are pleased to announce that we are introducing three NEW games for the 2020 Expo. New rules and registration form will be available January 2020. Please check back later.
Are you competitive or just want some bragging rights? If you fit either or both descriptions you should enter one of the three Engineering and Technology Expo high school competitions. All competitions can have individual or team participants.
Please visit our Competition Frequently Asked Questions Page (currently being updated) or email EandTexpo@louisiana.edu if you have questions.
2019 Competition Winners
- Buckeye High School: Laura Gremillion and Gabe Hoosier
- Buckeye High School: Ryan Campbell and Gabe Hoosier
- Buckeye High School: Laley Hoosier and Gabe Hoosier
- Buckeye High School: Aubree Lampert, Troy Carman, Marlee Paulk, Haley Prestridge,
- West St. Mary: Kayla Barbo, Hannah Verret, Conner Anderson, Tayla Bernauev
- Buckeye High School: Sarah Harrison, Xana Toth, Ryan Campbell, Riley Nugent
Mystery Design Challenge
- Buckeye High School: Tory Carman, Aubree Lampert, Marlee Paulk
- Assembly Christian: Hope Cochran, G.P. Robichaux, Kylan Dupre
- Episcopal School of Acadiana: Joshua Feist