Dr. Ray Boudreaux is an alumnus (2007) and former faculty member (2014) of UL Lafayette'sCollege of Engineering. Much of Ray's career development and personal journey since his time as a mechanical engineering undergraduate at UL Lafayette can be credited to the education and support he received as a Ragin' Cajun. In his current career as a biomedical engineer at a leading medical device company, he recognizes the skills required to excel in that challenging field. Thus, he and his wife Jackie are enthusiastic about UL Lafayette's new concentration in bioengineering and are honored to support its students through the Dr. Ray & Jackie Boudreaux Scholarship in Bioengineering.
1. Student recipient must be admitted to the University and enrolled as a full-time student.
2. Student recipient must have at least a 3.0 cumulative G.P.A.
3. Student must be classified as either a junior or senior.
4. Preference given to a student who identifies as a member of an underrepresented group.
5. Preference given to a student with an interest in pursuing post-graduate educational programs and/or professional schools.