This scholarship in petroleum engineering is established by the McCasland Foundation. The McCasland Foundation was established in 1950 by T.H. McCasland, Founder of Mack Energy Company. His philanthropy, adopted by his children and grandchildren, views granting money as giving back to the community the opportunities and generosity received. Trustees include all family members from the second and third generations. The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize students from the Acadiana region who are nearing completion of their degree program.
You are here
1. Must be admitted to the University and enrolled as a full-time student
2. Must be majoring in Petroleum Engineering
3. Must have at least a cumuluative 2.5 GPA
4. Preference given to juniors
5. Preference given to students who demonstrate a financial need
6. Preference given to students from the Acadiana area