Arrival & Parking
- Arrive before 7:30 AM to park on first floor of parking garage located on E Lewis St
- Check-In starts at 6 AM
- Check-In Tent will be in parking garage
- A volunteer will escort you to your designated spot
- Specific parking instructions and a map can be found here
- Expo tours start at 8:30 AM so please have booth set up by 8 AM
Special Instructions for Large Vehicles
- If you are are bringing a large vehicle as a display for the Expo, please arrive as early as you can
- Beginning at 6 AM, there will be a parking attendant at the gated entrance of the Madison Hall parking lot (Lot 8), 131 Rex St., Lafayette, LA 70503, who will open the gate for you
- You will be directed to your designated spot
- Once your vehicle is parked, sign in at the registration booth
- If other members of your team will arrive in separate vehicles, please arrive before 7:30 AM to park on first floor of parking garage located on E Lewis St (Specific parking instructions and a map can be found here)
Expo Schedule & FREE Breakfast and Lunch
All times are approximate. The students will visit three different parts of the Expo:
- Departments: They will be led on guided tours or may visit the departments on their own. Industry booths are not part of the tours.
- Games: The students are invited to participate in three competitions. You are welcome to read about them here. You are also welcome to visit the games during the Expo.
- Industry: The students want to learn about you and exciting available careers.
Tours begin every 15 minutes with no set schedule and last about two hours; you will see a continuous stream of students. Some visitors prefer to walk around on their own. Tours start at different locations so no one will be "at the end" of the tour. You are welcome to walk around on your own as long as someone is at your booth. The Expo concludes at 12:30 PM. We ask that you wait to break down your booth until after 12:40 PM.
6:00 AM – 7:30 AM: Industry Participant Arrival and Registration/Breakfast (Madison Hall, room 103)
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM: Expo Booth Set-up
8:30 AM – 10 AM: Student Arrival and Registration
8:45 AM: UL student led tours begin
12:30 PM: Expo end time
12:45 PM – 2:00 PM: Lunch provided by Advanced Biomedical Inc, Columbus Ohio and Bailey's Catering, LLC (located in the first floor of parking garage)
12:30 PM – 2:00 PM: Industry and UL student volunteer clean-up
Breakfast and Lunch
You are in for a treat because every year we have some extremely kind sponsors for breakfast and lunch. After your booth is set up please help yourself to breakfast in Madison Hall Room 103 provided by UL's Department of Career Services. This complimentary breakfast will be provided by UL Career Services and usually consists of biscuits, danishes, and fruit. Lunch will be provided free of charge by a sponsor, LLC. Lunch sponsors usually provide some delicious Cajun cooking such as homemade Jambalaya, red beans and rice, or hamburgers.