Engineering & Technology Week is for you, current College of Engineering students, so we want you to participate in the activities designed to celebrate you.
UL Student Participation Opportunities
You are encouraged to attend the following events as an observer or a participant to all E&T Week events:
- Undergraduate & Graduate Poster Competition
- Undergraduate Student Presentation Competition
- Opening Ceremony
- Mystery Design
- Key Note Speaker
- Quiz Bowl
- Engineering & Technology Week Awards Banquet
When it comes time for Engineering & Technology Expo it's all hands on deck here in the college of engineering. In other words we need you, so step up and volunteer! Find out more by visiting the Student Volunteer Opportunities page found here.
You are encouraged to volunteer for the following events for these E&T Week events:
- E&T Expo tent set-up (day before event)
- E&T Expo event set-up (morning of the day of the event)
- E&T Expo event clean-up (immediately after the event)
- E&T Expo Event Committee Chair - Made up of LES Officers and Members of the Engineering Dean's Council (presidents of all College of Engineering Students Societies)
- E&T Expo volunteer (various activities)
Ready to volunteer? Find out how by visiting the Student Volunteer Opportunities page found here.